HOTEL RECEPTIONIST - Horley, Surrey
An experienced Hotel Receptionist is required for our Clients quality Hotel establishment, part of their Group of Hotels.
As Hotel Receptionist, you will ideally be a smart, friendly, well organised, guest service focused individual, to join the Hotels professional Hotel Reception Team. You must have a five star smile! and a warm and welcoming personality. You are key to the Hotels guest service experience throughout their stay.
From the time a guest enters the Hotel and Spa, to the time they pay their bill and leave, as Hotel Receptionist you will be an important part of the guest experience.
As an experienced Hotel Receptionist the suitable Candidate will determine the guest satisfaction levels and the extent to which Guests get the most out of their stay. You will also be key in providing internal departments with information, so that they can perform to achieve excellence.
- 5 days per week including weekend shifts. A mixture of early ( 6.45 am - 3.15 pm) and late (2.15 pm to 10.45 pm finish) shifts
- Welcoming arrival guests
- Guest check-in and rooming
- Enquiry handling - both in person and on the telephone
- Posting of charges and guest billing
- Taking bedroom reservations
- Producing daily Activity Report for all internal departments
- Upselling facilities and rooms
- Organising porter service where needed
- Balancing the shift and completing 'end of day’ procedures
- Excellent standard of personal appearance
- Excellent communicator in person and on the telephone
- Warm and friendly disposition
- Genuine desire to serve the Hotel Guests
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and computer work
Basic Salary + 50% on room upgrades you make
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all their hotels
Discounted hair treatments at their Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all their hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in their Spas
Discount on retail products in their Spas
In addition you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1st, 3rd and 5th anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
- Receptionist Duties
- Hotel Receptionist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'