Our client is seeking a well presented and professional Receptionist to assist in offering a warm and friendly welcome to Guests and visitors.
You will have to be confident working in a guest focused environment and be an excellent team player who enjoys meeting new people.
This role will require previous experience with a strong administration background, you must be willing to learn as you will need to operate in house systems. You must have had previous experience working in a hotel environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing an efficient and friendly welcome to all guests
- Dealing with enquiries and taking bookings via telephone, email or face to face
- Assisting with checking in / out process for guests
- Allocating rooms and distributing keys
- Assisting guests with queries in a professional and courteous manner
Flexibility is essential as shifts will include early mornings, late evenings, bank holidays & weekends.
You will need your own transport for this role due to the location.
Will come with a competitive salary and is a permanent position.
- Hotel Administration
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job