I'm currently recruiting for Seasonal Hotel Receptionists to join a 4 star luxury family hotel in Blackpool.
My client is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Hotel Receptionist to join their team. The ideal candidate must have high levels of customer service skills and experience in a similar role with the ability to use a hotel booking system.
The Receptionist responsibilities involve:
- Provide a warm welcome to guests, building rapport and generally taking care of their needs to create a memorable experience.
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel ensuring correct payments are taken as per the companies standard of procedure.
- Complete daily banking procedures.
- Taking reservations and restaurant bookings.
- Face to face customer enquiries.
- To answer all internal and external calls in a professional manner as per the company's Standard of Procedure.
- Ensure that the working area of reception is immaculately presented at all times.
- Ensure that your work attire is immaculate at all times.
- Ensure that customer expectations are exceeded at all times.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to guests and other employees.
- Be aware of and operate hotel cash handling, security and emergency procedures and report any discrepancies immediately to the Reception Manager.
Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days/shifts. Weekend work will be required.
This role is seasonal but full time, however this doesn't mean your contract will be terminated when the season finishes. Please also note that this role involves a Duty Manager on shift 24/7 therefore you will not be left on your own for any shift.
My clients customers come to expect a warm welcome. So, if you have the drive to enhance the memorable experience my client create here for their guests then this is a great opportunity for you.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job