Hotel Receptionist - Winkfield
£17,000 - £18,000
Shifts including weekends
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Receptionist to work for our client - a family run Hotel north of Bracknell. This small Hotel is set in beautiful grounds, and due to the remote location applicants would need to be able to drive. There is free parking on site and staff benefit from a meal while on duty.
- Check guests in and out of the Hotel
- Make reservations and allocate rooms accordingly using the Hotel Reservation System
- Manage the reception inbox and answer the phone, forwarding to the correct department if necessary
- Liaise with other departments in the Hotel, eg. Restaurant, Housekeeping and Kitchen
- Manage and file all paperwork accurately
- Anticipate and act upon any guest requests in a timely manner
- Upsell Hotel facilities and room types
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Polite and articulate, able to communicate effectively with people at all levels - both verbally and written
- Professional and helpful telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm in a pressurised and busy environment
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Good IT skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous Hotel Reception experience advantageous
This role involves working morning, evening and weekend shifts (including Bank holidays) and you must be happy to work from a rota that changes week by week.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then don't hesitate in applying today by submitting your CV today! Call Laura at Bracknell Office Angels on for more information or to register your interest.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job