Full time Hotel Receptionist
Salary – £19,000pa
Job title: Receptionist
Department: Front of House
An exciting new opportunity for a receptionist at one of Buckinghamshire’s leading four star boutique
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the reception shift ensuring that the service to guests is second to none.
You will be taking reservations, liaising with other departments on guests needs, welcome guests and ensuring the have all they need to have a superb stay, and then processing check out.
The ideal candidate must be holding a similar role or have one year experience as a receptionist using Guestline reservations system.
The shifts will be: 06.45am until 15.15, 14.45 – 23.15 which will include weekends.
Overview of role:
· To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
· To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
· To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
· To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
· To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
· To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
· To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
· To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
· To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
You must also:
· Have excellent written, verbal and face to face communication skills
· Be confident using computers and adapting to new systems
· Have an eye for detail
· Be able to work as part of a team but also on your own and use your initiative
· Be proficient in Maths and English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job