Our vibrant team are pro-active, committed and friendly, will go above and beyond the call of duty to help our guests, enjoy the work that they do and are proud of the environment in which they work.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, dedicated and hardworking Hotel Receptionist to join our team. We are looking for a full time position.
Hotel Receptionist, You will need to be able to work flexibly on a shifts based rota. Shifts 7-3.30pm or 2.30-11pm
Salary £16,500 - £17,000 depending on experience.
Hotel Receptionist The Role:
- Create an excellent first impression to all visitors
- Welcome guests to the hotel and check them in
- Use the switchboard to handle enquiries and queries including restaurant bookings
- Handling cash and other payment methods when checking guests out
- Use the hotel’s PMS system (Rezlynx)
Hotel receptionist The Person:
- You will have worked within a similar standard of hotel for at least 1 year preferably with some experience of reception as a hotel receptionist
- With a helpful, professional and friendly manner, you will have the ability to cope well under pressure and work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and energetic, you will use your initiative to help make the Hotel one of the best hotels in Cambridge
- Ability to multi task, prioritise work and work on own initiative
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and a good level of computer literacy
-Good presentation in keeping with the standards of a 4* hotel
Hotel receptionist -Benefits:
- Staff Tips
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Free car and bike park
Shared Rental accommodation can be provided
If you have experience as a hotel receptionist, within at least a good 3/4 star hotel,you are eligible to work in the UK and are able to attend an interview within the next 7/10 days.
please call Donna Debenedictis on 01480-217832 or forward on relevant and current Cv.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job