We are recruiting for a Receptionist to deliver high standards of service within this 106 bedroomed, 4 star beach hotel, creating fantastic memories for our guests. Your role will involve welcoming and rooming guests, dealing with guest enquiries and ensuring guest satisfaction on departure.
You will work as part of an experienced team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
Competencies of a Receptionist:
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of hotel products and services.
- The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar environment is essential.
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
- Knowledge of the Opera reservation system would be beneficial.
L’Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa, part of the Hand Picked portfolio, has one of the most stunning vistas on Jersey. The interior is calm and elegant, full of space and light, while the outside impresses with its beautiful terrace and the view over golden sand and crystal clear waters of St Brelade Bay. The hotel has 106 luxury bedrooms, majority of which are ocean facing with balcony. L’Horizon hosts a 2AA Rosette restaurant, Atlantic Lounge and outside terrace for food enthusiasts. Another highlight of the 4 star beach hotel is the award winning spa which includes 6 treatment rooms, relaxation area, indoor pool and gym.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values of family, mutual, unconventional and vibrant are not just words - it’s what we do - every day.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job