We have a rare opportunity for a Receptionist to join one of North Norfolk's premier hotels.
Sitting on the edge of the North Norfolk coastline the hotel has spectacular views across the marshland and out to sea. The Lifeboat Inn has been there for over 500 years in many different guises and continues to be equally as popular with locals and visitors to the area.
Recently awarded 1 AA Rosette and 3 Stars which is a fabulous achievement and the whole team are very proud of this!
What will I be doing?
- Create an excellent first impression to all visitors
- Taking reservations
- Welcome guests
- Handling guest enquiries and queries
- Deal with group and internet reservations efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and able to prioritise work
- Emailing booking confirmations
- Liaising with housekeeping to ensure rooms are ready for new arrivals
- Checking guests in and out
- Diary Management
- Data entry
- Taking cash and credit card payments
- Filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning
They are a lively bunch and share a passion and pride for the property. They offer a range of benefits to all colleagues which include:
- Very competitive salaries
- Share of tips
- Work place pension scheme
- Non-contributory healthcare scheme
- National discount scheme with major retailers
- Agellus colleague discount scheme applicable at all Agellus properties
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Career progression and development across the Agellus group of 5 properties
Hours of work are 7:00am to 3:00pm or 3:00pm to 11:00pm shifts including weekends. In return you will receive between £7.85 to £8.00 per hour depending upon experience plus tips share.
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed, if this sounds like you please apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.
- *Create an excellent first impression to all visitors *Taking reservations *Welcome guests *Handling guest enquiries and queries *Deal with group an
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job