Split shifts over 7 days a week
- Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and vacate
- Allocating rooms and keys
- Preparing bills and taking payments
- Dealing with special requests from guests
- Answering questions regarding the local area
- Promoting any hotel offers
- Dealing with any complaints
- Be able to work shifts within business demands including days/evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Your duties may also included showing guests to their rooms and helping out in the restaurant during busy periods
If you enjoy meeting and greeting, this could be a great opportunity for you;
- Be able to make guests feel welcome during their stay
- Manage rooms and bookings
- Deal with requests that guests make during their stay
- You will need to be friendly and professional at all times
- Be able to manage several requests at a time whilst remaining calm, even when under pressure.
- You would be required to use a telephone switchboard and a computerized reservation system.
- Previous experience would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to communicate in Welsh is desirable but not essential
A family run hotel, located in Aberystwyth
- Split shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays
- 25-30 hours per week
- Located in Aberystwyth
- February start
For further information or to apply, please contact Natasha Rich
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job