Receptionist - 30 Euston Square
30 Euston Square, the prestigious headquarters to the Royal College of General Practitioners, is a Grade II* listed award winning events venue based in Central London adjacent to Euston Station.
We are currently looking for a Hotel Receptionist/Host to join the team. Within the venue we have 41 hotel bedrooms, in addition to a new collection of Heritage meeting rooms.
- £10.40 per hour
- Shift patterns are 7am - 3pm or 3pm - 11pm (Monday - Sunday)
- Full time, permanent opportunity (40 hour contract)
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- 25% retail discount off our venues
- Training and development opportunities
The Hotel Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Answer the main reception telephone in a professional manner
- Respond to all email enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Manage all hotel bedroom bookings and reservations
- Meet and greet guests on arrival
- Host our Heritage meeting rooms for clients
The successful candidate will have had previous hotel reception experience or have previous work experience within hotels/hospitality.
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"