Hotel Receptionist for Boutique London Hotel - Haringey/ Finsbury Park Area
Hotel Receptionist for Boutique London Hotel - Haringey/ Finsbury Park
*** Working for a Boutique Hotel ***
** Working with an outstanding team and Director **
*** Excellent prospects for the right candidate ***
United Lodge Hotel and Apartments
We are a boutique hotel based in North London, with a very high rating on Booking.com. We have an exciting opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to join us.
Role & Responsibilities:
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of all Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet/ greet guests
- Checking in and out guests
- Answering any quest queries as quickly as possible and updating guests on progress.
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for guests
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Take payments on check in/ check out
Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Updating information on excel and hotel software
- Follow company brand standards
- Carrying out regular floor checks
- Oversee cleaners and ensure all areas are being cleaned to the required standard
- To support management with any relevant administrative tasks as required
- To enforce and comply with all company policies and procedures which are fundamental in maintaining effective performance, communication and good business reputation.
- Opportunity for training and development
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry (hotel preferably)
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
The role comes with high prospects, with the potential to become assistant hotel manager within 12 months, once proven.
Live in is also possible with this role.
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Candidates with experience of: Hotel Receptionist, Hotel Assistant, Hotel Secretary, Hotel Manager, Hotel Assistant Manager, Hotel Reservations Agent, Hotel Reservations Assistant, Hotel Night Manager, Hotel Night Porter, will be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'