Hotel Receptionist and General Assistant - No.1 Hotel in Haringey/Manor House/Finsbury Park
We are looking for individuals to join the ULH family within our vibrant and growing team for the next level of ours and your growth. Currently we are in the process of setting up a pop up outdoor food area, indoor eating area and a bar in the garden of one of our properties, with a view to create a brand of soul and heart to give our service to all around here and abroad. Our aim is to bring in the people with the best attitude for growth, customer service, and self development.
What you will be required to do:
- To be responsible for providing warmest and professional welcoming to guests with enthusiasm and passion.
- To provide excellent customer service by meeting, greeting, attending to the needs of guests and resolve any complaints to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Always be available to help with guests needs, provide them with information and deal with complaints.
- To create extraordinary experience for each guest staying here To be able to manage time efficiently during busy shifts.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient payment taking and guest billing process.
- Get involved with ideas and improvements of the premises and future projects Assist with what is required within the hotel, it's apartments and the director's needs
Who we are looking for?
- "People" persons with exceptional levels of customer service.
- Passion to get involved with our ideas to expand our business and improve our service.
- The hunger to learn and get involved with the team in all other departments which include, reception, back office, kitchen, pop up, lounge bar and wherever required to assist and grow themselves.
- Good IT skills.
- Good spoken and written English and another language.
- Spanish or French will be preferred but not essential.
- Flexibility to work different shifts. Day, evening and possibly nights if required.
What training we offer?
In house training and external relevant courses in the fields below.
Below are the different types of areas you will be learning and growing in: Customer service, Guest Relations, Reception Duties, Operation Management, Revenue and Rate Management, Business Development, Marketing and social media, Health and Safety, Fire Safety, First Aid, Food safety, Human Resources, Housekeeping, Room Management, Online Travel Agents Training, Accounts and Book keeping, one to one peak performance coaching.
- Fast growth to different departments and other venues.
- With extensive expansion in personal growth and training in the fields required.
- Promotion within this hotel and future projects..
Here we only hire the best in terms of attitude and people willing to fulfill their potential. Experience is not essential, but hunger and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry is crucial. If you are ready for the next challenge to build your career to one you and all around you will be proud of, then please send us your CV with a short covering letter expressing your interest and why we should consider you for a role to join our exciting team.
Andy Kay Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job