Well established, award winning hotel is seeking a Hotel Receptionist to work on a shift basis as part of the existing team
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR CANDIDATES WITH RELEVANT SKILLS
- Working on a shift basis, this is a face to face Customer Services/Reception role.
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week WHICH WILL INCLUDE NIGHT SHIFTS (7 - 11pm) - Approx 2 nights per week so candidates who have previously worked NIGHTS as part of the shift rota will be preferred.
- Standard shift patterns will include early mornings (7 - 3pm) and evenings
- (3 - 11pm) and weekends
- You will be responsible for checking in and out guests.
- Answering calls and completing Reservations using an Amadeus system.
- Responding to email enquires
- Updating information using Excel
- Processing payments/cashing up
- Opportunity for training, development, and career progression
- The ideal candidate will be well presented with a positive, outgoing personality
- You will possess first class customer services skills.
- A clear, confident telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) are essential
- Knowledge of Amadeus or Opera reservation system will be a distinct advantage
- MS Office knowledge - Word, Excel required.
Must be able to work shifts including NIGHTS and weekends.
- Candidates with qualifications in hotel management and hospitality encouraged to apply
- Full training given with excellent career progression opportunities.
Due to the shift nature of the work, candidates living within an easily commutable distance from Richmond Up on Thames will be given preference
- customer services
- hotel 5 * hospitality
- amadeus opera