RECEPTION - Stadhampton
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 33 days
- 50% staff and family discount for all Crazy Bear venues
- £300 recruitment incentive
- Meals on duty (am & pm)
- Pension scheme
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton is a unique oasis in the Oxfordshire countryside, just 10 minutes from M40J7 or 15 minutes from Oxford City Centre.
The Crazy Bear is a flamboyant and eccentric hotel, offering 18 extravagantly designed bedrooms with AA 5 star accommodation, English and Thai restaurants with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition, public and private bars, private function rooms, Thai massage, terraces and abundant gardens adjoining The Crazy Bear farm and farm shop.
Hotel reception is a bustling environment with a strong team providing vital customer interaction for all parts of the hotel - via telephone, email and face-to-face.
Successful candidates will be energetic, ambitious and strive for excellence.
We are looking for first class presentation, a clear speaking voice, attention to detail, and a friendly personality.
Previous relevant experience is essential.
Why join The Crazy Bear?
The Crazy Bear was established 24 years ago and now comprises acclaimed venues in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London. This success offers talented individuals real career development and potential to progress within the group.
- CondeNast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
- Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
- The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
- Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
- Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
- The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
- BookatableBest Thai Restaurant in London
- London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
- The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job