Job Title: Hotel Reception Shift Leader Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days, mixed shifts
Salary: £17 618 for the right candidate
An elegant hotel easily based in South Leicestershire that is accessible from the M1, M69, M42, M6 and A14.
You must have your own transport
As Reception Shift Leader, your main responsibilities will be:
- To complete the Reception shift and assist the Reservations department on a daily basis in line with agreed standards.
- To assist with the recruitment, training and development of departmental staff.
- To maximize yield within the departments in conjunction with the FOH Manager, proposing and implementing promotions to reflect the needs of the business.
- To train the team in the importance of achieving the weekly, monthly & yearly budgeted figures set by the General Manager, by using all types of Sales information
- To liaise with Dept. Managers to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to guests.
- To input & review Front of House standards and objectives in line with overall hotel policy.
- Present a welcoming impression to our guests by all reception staff both on the telephone and in person.
- To review, expand and improve the result of the AA report but consistently monitoring the team and holding regular team briefing’s to explain results.
Other responsibilities include:
- To assist in managing aged debtors.
- To control and manage to an agreed budget maximizing yield at every opportunity.
- Assist training of new staff and maintain individual training records accordingly.
- Support other departmental training as required, where appropriate.
- Provide opportunities for personal and team development
- To carry out Duty management shifts as required.
- To maintain a high level of customer care throughout the department.
- To input into the compilation of and work within the agreed departmental budget.
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility.
- Interact with other members of the team and support where appropriate.
- Attendance at meetings and ad hoc requests and hold departmental meetings as appropriate.
- To act as a main point of contact for any customer complaints and to ensure correct handling.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'