Experienced Operations Manager needed for a luxury hotel in Newquay.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring procedures and compliance are followed within the hotel to meet the set 5 star standards of the operating business through profit, quality, cost control and compliance.
Core Responsibilities are as follows
- Coordination of all hotel operating departments with the Operations Director plus communication and cooperation with Sales, HR & Training, Accounts and Marketing at a Group Level
- Maximise in house spend by all guests through Restaurant, Bar and Spa
- Deliver expected levels of performance and the consistency with which they are delivered. Target higher levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business,
- To ensure all complaints are minimised and handled professionally as in accordance with policies
- To maintain and enhance the reputation of the hotels
- To build a strong, well-motivated, high performing team in each department
- To supervise, motivate, train and recruit these teams in line with company policies and manuals
- Maximise sales performance, marketing and revenue management working closely with the Operations Director, Sales Department
- Ensure effective control of budgets and staff costs
- Ensure the physical property is well maintained with regular maintenance and improvement
- Ensure compliance on fire, health and safety, environmental health etc
- Management Reporting
- Ensure high standards of financial and reporting diligence
- Comply and abide to company policies and manuals
- All other duties as required
The hotels customers have high expectations that must be exceeded, they expect all employees to be customer focused, creating a relaxed, fun environment for everyone to enjoy, whilst maintaining high standards of professionalism.
Salary is neg on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'