Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for Hotel Manager to join the team based in Norwich. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of up to £23,000 per annum.
Hotel Manager role
Travelodge is a fast expanding, value hotel chain with a heritage of over 30 years. We now have over 550 hotels across the UK, Spain and Ireland. Our Hotel Managers are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and strive to deliver a consistently high quality product plus great service at every contact point.
As Hotel Manager you would be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating the reception, housekeeping and bar café teams.
What you will be doing as our Hotel Manager
- Making sure rooms and communal areas are cleaned thoroughly and consistently
- Ensuring food is prepared and presented to brand standard
- Maximising food and beverage sales by cross and upselling
- Reviewing customer feedback to produce targeted action plans
- Working with team members to create personal development plans
- Recruiting motivated team members and making sure they have a warm induction
- Reporting and overseeing any repairs or maintenance needed
- Additional responsibilities include rota management, banking and health and safety
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are as important as your skills and experience. The three we look for are Care for People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results.
What you can expect from us as our Hotel Manager
- By achieving customer satisfaction targets, Hotel Managers can earn an annual bonus of up to 20%.
- Life insurance and 4% pension
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and beverage
- Access to ‘Friends and Family’ website with many rooms at £14.99
- £50 E-voucher on each work anniversary
- Extra holiday with each year’s tenure
- Multiple high street retail and mobile provider discounts
- 40 hours per week (typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Hotel Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!