Hotel Manager - Dublin City Centre - Premier Inn - New Site Opening
Hotel Manager – Dublin City Centre - Premier Inn
Premier Inn (voted BEST BUDGET HOTEL BRAND!) is expanding in Dublin, we are opening a new Hotel within the City Centre and are looking for a Hotel Manager to join us on our journey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to become a Hotel Manager at Premier Inn. Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager this is a new hotel and will have a room total of 98
Premier Inn is a market leading budget hotel brand in the UK. We are already operating one hotel at Dublin Airport and are planning to expand in the coming months and years across the city and beyond! We’re offering a competitive salary and fantastic long-term career opportunities and competitive benefits
As Hotel Manager you’ll lead the way in opening this hotel and making it a success. Creating and developing High performing, competent and motivated teams ensuring exceptional guest experiences, helping to bring one of the UKs most loved hotel brands to Ireland.
Ideally, demonstrating a wealth of management experience from Hospitality, Leisure, Retail or similar background driven by guest service and business results. With a visible passion to set a new standard you’ll:
- Lead and manage this site creating a synergy. Empowering and developing our people to be the best and deliver the best, making the most of your resources and growing talent.
- Drive commercial best practice, maximise on growth opportunities, exercising financial and revenue management.
- Oversee all business areas with an eye for detail. Ensure brand standards are consistently delivered while utilising guest feedback to increase performance against KPI’s.
- Embrace accountability for delivering the site business plan, supporting and enabling the bigger picture.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of health and safety compliance and manage all audit processes to a high standard.
- Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
What you'll get
We offer a competitive salary within the hospitality sector, along with a range of benefits including:
- a discount card to use in our hotels in the UK and Germany
- discounted meals at work
- My Gym discounts
- a recognition scheme
- access to Perks at Work, our online benefits partner
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, make a name for yourself with an established and growing brand leader and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'