My client who are a prestigious organisation in the hospitality, located in Hammersmith are seeking to recruit an experiencd Management Accountant due to growth within the business. This role contributes to the overall finance function of the company by assisting Divisional Financial Controller, performing various task including reconciliation of revenue, bank receipts, WBR and other various ad-hoc tasks.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Assist Divisional Financial Controller in various tasks as they require in month-end including Pre-Payments, Accruals, Stocks, Payroll Journals etc.
- Prepare P&L and Balance Sheet at month- end
- Implement internal control procedures in the area of influence.
- Ensuring the accuracy, integrity of revenue recognition, control and timeliness of the checks and reports to contribute to management accounts
- Perform various analysis for Divisional Financial Controller on request.
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation as part of month-end.
- Process Petty cash expenses, personal expenses
- Calculate VAT returns on Divisional Financial Controller's request.
- Assist in preparation of Annual budget on request.
- Perform the bank reconciliation.
- Assist Divisional Financial Controller in ensure robustness of the finance processes at the Unit level and within the central finance team.
- Assist Divisional Financial Controller in carrying out fully supported balance sheet reconciliations, with a balance sheet file, each month.
- Ensure month end deadlines are met.
- Assist Divisional Financial Controller in year-end process and Annual audit.
- Ensuring that Group financial records are updated properly
- Take a responsible approach towards generating their part of monthly management accounts for the units in order to provide accurate financial reports.
- Assist DFC in ensuring accurate, timely business information to the stakeholders.
- Maintain strong accounting and operational environments to safeguard assets, improve profitability and manage business risks.
- Pro-actively pursue all practices in-line with company environmental and energy saving initiatives
This is a pivotal role in finance which works closely with, and deputise for, the Divisional Financial Controller when required and will also act as a role model in terms of values, professional ethics and conduct. This role requires exceptional communication skills and the selected candidate will need to be able to build and maintain healthy working relationships with different owners and various stakeholders in the business.
You will need be a self-starter, have a pro-active approach and be able to work efficiently in a team environment with head office personnel. The ideal candidate will have a broad finance background within the hospitality sector and ideally the individual will be working towards becoming a qualified accountant.
If you are keen to be considered for this position, please send an up to date CV across with a couple of paragraphs to support your interest - immediate interview available
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'