Hotel Maintenance Manager
Our client, a property investment company that own a number of properties across London are looking for a Maintenance Manager for one of their hotel properties in Kensington.
You will be responsible for the upkeep and repair of the interior and exterior of the property. They will rely on you to keep their facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs.
To carry out necessary maintenance works within the hotel and grounds and advise on capital expenditure needs.
- Ensure that all maintenance issues are dealt with in an efficient, safe and prompt manner
- Set up and maintain planned maintenance systems for the hotel complex as per manufacturer/supplier recommendations in conjunction with Property Development Manager
- Carry out staff training as and when required on equipment and procedures
- Completion of all reports and paperwork as reasonably required by the Company as per the group standards
- Ensure compliance with company regulations at all times
- Responsible for the onsite maintenance including plumbing, carpentry, painting, decorating and electrical work
- Maintain external grounds
- Keep records of electrical and gas meter readings
- Carry out fire alarm tests on a regular basis as per regulations and keep an up to date log
- Carry out regular inspections of entire complex and ensure it is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure contractors working onsite carry out work as required and adhere to Health & Safety policy
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures and policies
- To display a pro-active approach to environmental and efficiency issues throughout the business
- To be fully conversant with all emergency procedures relating to utilities
- To be responsive to any calls out of normal working hours as your knowledge and expertise are essential to resolving fault, etc.
- Takes ownership, initiative and responsibility
- Thorough knowledge of plant operations and national fire codes
- Familiarity with electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and health codes
- Skilled in repairing and maintaining water treatment and sewage plant
- Ability to use power tools and hand tools
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints for repair works
- Excellent attention to details with good communication skills
- Skilled in prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
This role also comes with a host of benefits.
- Building Maintenance
- Fire Alarm
- Facilities Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"