Hotel Maintenance Assistant - Days Inn Fleet, Welcome Break Fleet Services, Jct 4a/5 M3 Motorway, GU51 1AA.
£9.00 - £11.00 an hour, plus subsidised meals, free parking and excellent benefits.
This is a full time contract 37.5 hours over 5 shifts per week working shifts, across a 7 day operation. Ideally applicants will be flexible to work a range of shifts. Please note due to required working shift patterns applicants must be over 18.
Jobs and Careers. Made at Welcome Break
Ramada & Days Inn is part of the Wyndham Hotel group which is the largest hotel group in the world and we are proud to have the brand across Welcome Break.
About the role
As a Maintenance Assistant your role will include identifying and resolving maintenance issues in bedrooms and public areas from within the hotel and ensuring that our guests have everything that they need to enjoy their stay. This is a very hands-on role with a requirement for direct action in all areas and close engagement with Hotel Management to ensure that standards of maintenance are adhered to.
- Performing general repairs and services
- Perform all routine preventative maintenance
- Maintain clean and tidy plant rooms
- Attend to all types of repairs and maintenance work in the hotel
- Repair and maintain guest room facilities, lights, furniture and equipment
- Priorities work in line with guest request and management priorities
- Record daily service work
- Complete daily work outlining work undertaken for the day and any action to be taken.
- Participate in supporting colleagues on the proper operation, safety procedures and cleaning of all equipment’s.
- Implements corrective action plans
- Checks application of water hygiene procedures
- Responds to requests from the management regarding maintenance issues throughout the day
- Comply with the hotel rules and regulation as outlined in the company hand book.
- Comply with policies relating to health and safety at work.
- Actively participates in training and development programs and maximises opportunities for self-development.
- Fault finding and resolution.
- Knowledge of Heating and hot water systems
- Establish and maintain proper parts inventory levels when required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits like….
- Subsidised meals
- Up to 50% discount on food and retail on site even when you’re not on shift
- Free car parking
- Discounted hotel rooms
- Enrolment into our fabulous employee discount scheme MyWelcomeBreak
- Competitive number of holiday days which increase at service increments
- Enrolment into the pension scheme
- Great career opportunities and development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job