Guest Service Manager - Days Inn Welcome Break Michealwood Services, Jct 13/14 M5 Motorway, GL13 9JS.
£19,000, plus subsidised meals, free parking and excellent benefits.
This is a full time contract 40 hours over 5 shifts per week working shifts, across a 7 day operation. Ideally applicants will be flexible to work a range of shifts. Please note due to required working shift patterns applicants must be over 18.
Jobs and Careers. Made at Welcome Break
Ramada & Days Inn is part of the Wyndham Hotel group which is the largest hotel group in the world and we are proud to have the brand across Welcome Break.
About the role
As a Guest Service Manager you will play a key role in ensuring the effective running of the reception. Largely the role is centred on motivating the Guest Services Assistants to look after our guests, handle their requests or queries, ensuring their comfort and satisfaction and taking action where necessary. You will need to have constant communication with the Guest Services Assistants and Hotel General Manager, as well as with other departments and managers to ensure all relevant information is shared in a timely manner.
- Effective management of the Guest Services Team
- Effective compliance with operational / finance procedures and controls.
- Ensure standards and procedures are adhered to
- Clear communication with the Guest Services Team
- Development of the team and personal development (on job and LMS)
- Team performance, training and development
- Management of poor performance of team members using the correct procedures
- Security of Company assets
- Added responsibilities may include, when delegated deputising in the GM absence, rosters, incentives or performance reviews.
- Contribution of ideas and suggestions to improve customer service and profitability within the Hotel.
- Working closely with Housekeeping team to continuously improve product & Guest experience.
- Constantly monitoring guest reviews and guest feedback to improve service levels within the Hotel.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits like….
- Subsidised meals
- Up to 50% discount on food and retail on site even when you’re not on shift
- Free car parking
- Discounted hotel rooms
- Enrolment into our fabulous employee discount scheme MyWelcomeBreak
- Competitive number of holiday days which increase at service increments
- Enrolment into the pension scheme
- Great career opportunities and development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job