We want to receive applications from customer focused individuals who are polite and take pride in the service they provide. Our clients are a family run hotel based in Portsmouth and are looking for a Duty Manager on a full-time basis.
Hopefully you have already worked in a hotel and have experience of hospitality and going the “extra miles” for your guests. If not, but you think you would be fantastic at doing so and you feel you have the personal attributes to step into a role of this nature then we would also welcome your application.
This is a very “hands on” role and as such your duties will include:
- Front of House Reception
- Bar work including keeping it stocked, ordering etc.
- Supervising and assisting breakfast service, 2 mornings per week.
The position is ideal for someone already working in the industry, possibly as a Receptionist looking for the next level, although our clients are willing to train the right applicant who does not have experience in hospitality.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have fantastic communication and customer service skills
- Be able to make key decisions
- Have a great telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate good organisation skills
Our clients staff and the owner takes enormous pride in the Hotel and are aiming to reach the top three on Trip Advisor. They are currently fifth and their staff score 9.4 out of 10 on their scale.
In return my client is willing to offer:
- £18,000 per annum salary.
- A rare opportunity for someone to join their happy little team of 14.
So come and apply and be a big fish in a little bowl where your skills and efforts will be noticed and appreciated!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job