Are you great with kids and have a patient and caring nature?
My Client is is the UK's leading charity for children with brain injures in the UK.
They are set in beautiful grounds and a stunning facility in the Surrey Country side.
The Role combines a mixture of kitchen and serving food to the local children that live and come to the site with their families.
- You will have to Porter food when advised by the chefs to the house around the grounds and also serve in the cafeteria to staff and families.
- You will have to keep the kitchen and catering area clean and tidy, and well maintained when in service.
- You will need to sometimes cook alternate meals at the houses of the children to suit their needs if necessary, and help to feed and help to take care of the children.
- You will have to have some baking experience preparing biscuits and cakes and assist the chefs in preparation for all meals of the day.
- You will need to have an understanding of different in tolerances and allergies when cooking and prepping food especially with young children.
The right person for this role would need to have a had some experience in caring and looking after children and ideally Children with special needs.
you will need to be:
- A good listener
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business