Hostel Manager - Maternity Cover
My client is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiatic Hostel Manager with a strong team focus to cover maternity leave at this popular hostel in Earls Court.
With expansion and movement in the senior leaders within the London market planner over the next 12 months this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with this amazing company and move to a permanent role after the successful maternity cover.
A hostel steeped in Victorian history but with very modern facilities and 186 beds, this role will be perfect for a manager within a similar branded budget accommodation, you don't have to have had hostel management experience as the client is very forward thinking and allows its managers great autonomy.
This role could also suit an Operations Manager or Deputy General Manager looking for their first appointment, the food and beverage offering is not extensive at this venue with continental breakfast and limited evening menu available.
As the Hostel Manager, you'll be responsible for effectively managing the Hostel to achieve and exceed current KPI's and customer satisfaction levels by:
- Ensuring excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Achieving 5 star standards of cleanliness
- Driving sales opportunities and controlling Profit & Loss
- Managing, developing and motivating all employees
- Establishing and maintaining great relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Continually seeking areas for improvement to the overall products and service within the hostel
- Proactively reviewing and responding to customer feedback
- Ensuring the maintenance of the building remain to the highest possible standard
What are we looking for in the Hostel Manager?
- A hands on manager who can lead the team and multi-task
- Can demonstrate previous management experience within the hospitality industry / hotel industry
- Can show previous experience of managing, developing and motivating others
- Can analyse monthly Profit and Loss Accounts to drive and increase performance
- Can demonstrate previous experience of managing and delivering a Food and Beverage function
- Can show a good understanding of YHAs culture and values
- Can put the customer at the heart of everything you do
What can my client offer in return for the successful Hostel Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Membership
- Fabulous Healthcare Scheme
- Autonomy for management of your site
Does this sound like your next Hostel Manager role?...then APPLY today, Interview dates already secured.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job