All About Us
As a Host you are the first point of contact for our guests & will be devoted to offering EPIC customer service. You never say ‘that’s not my job’ & you will support your fellow team members to deliver extraordinary experiences every time. From encouraging new guests into the restaurant to managing a busy reservations diary you will be the master of organisation.
All About The Role
Joining us as a Host you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work with our restaurants, supporting & delighting our guests we ask that our Hosts have the following skills & behaviours as we are always willing to train & develop your additional skills as your grow with us.
- A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely to our guests
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team & take instruction
- Focused on delivering the very best service, time & time again
- Be enthusiastic & passionate for our products & the service your provide
- As a team player you never say 'that's not my job', we all work together
- Able to work at pace whilst multi tasking to maintain the highest quality service
- Willing to learn, develop & go above & beyond
- You understand the subtle ways to adapt to your guests needs & your charisma & confidence is naturally authentic
All About You
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
- Commission structure
- Competitive National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage (dependant on age & experience)
- Level 2 Guest Service Apprenticeship available
- Training & development courses
- Holidays pro rata
- Discounted food on shift
- Team parties & competitions
- Flexible working opportunities
- Clear career development path & progression
- Pension Scheme
- 50% discount when you dine in the restaurants
- 20% discount when you shop in our deli
- Refer a friend scheme
- & much more
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a Team Leader & even on to an Assistant Manager or beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Host now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'