We are looking to recruit maternity cover for a part time Front of House Receptionist to work 25 hours per week - Monday to Friday 12 noon to 5 pm.
Main Job Function
- To ensure that Volvo Car UK Dealer Training & Development Centre provides a warm, friendly and professional environment to visiting customers.
- To ensure that on arrival, all visitors receive a pleasant and courteous welcome.
- To ensure that effective contact is maintained with site visitors during their stay.
- To ensure that visitors’ needs are dealt with promptly and completely.
- To accurately record and pass all messages and information received.
- To help ensure all telephone connections are made as quickly as possible to the appropriate personnel.
- To enhance the reputation of Volvo Car UK Dealer Training & Development Centre at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Ensure a friendly welcome for all site visitors and ensure they are made to feel comfortable
- Attend to customers’ needs while they are on site
- Ensure tidiness and functionality of customer facing areas
- Introduce first time visitors (delegates) to all the sites facilities and processes
- Ensure all external trainers and meeting hosts are given all the information they require
- Interact with visitors during social times (i.e. coffee and lunch breaks)
- Plan ahead to professionally greet the next day’s visitors
- Support the prompt answering (within 3 rings) of incoming phone calls
- Manage course attendance via i-pad registration and Learning Management System update
- Manage delegate "no-shows" and late arrivals. Call Dealer Managers to establish the situation
- Daily liaison with Restaurant Manager to ensure accuracy of planned visitor numbers
- Maintain customer information screens and room booking panels
- Carry out additional supportive administration duties as directed
- Encourage feedback from delegate visitors to ensure continual improvement
- Ensure that all visitors’ enquiries, queries and complaints are acknowledged and recorded immediately and passed quickly to the relevant team member
- Maintain and improve customer relations, thus enhancing the quality, image and reputation of VCUK Dealer Training & Development
- Report to manager any losses, damage or other incidence of cost arising in the public areas
- Maintain standards of behaviour and appearance as expected by visitors.
- Ensure professional and courteous customer contact at all times.
- Provide refreshments to waiting customers and engage in pleasant dialogue
- Alert manager to any unusual or concerning situations.
Successful candidates will have previous front of house / reception experience and must be able to demonstrate a strong passion for exceeding the customer's expectations.
You will need to be able to work 12 noon - 5 pm Monday to Friday each week.
Qualifications, Training & Experience
- Experience and skills within a customer-focused environment.
- Calm and organised approach to problem solving, tackling stressful situations and handling a varied workload.
- Knowledge and experience of retailing operations.
- Capable of interacting with all types of visitors in a lucid, professional and pleasant manner.
- Embrace customer care and Customer Relations Management training and development.
- Pro-active approach to providing a premium customer experience.
We are looking to recruit immediately so if you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by sending a copy of your CV and a summary note explaining why you feel you would be suitable for this role.
The salary for this role is up to £21,000 per annum - Full time. Pro rata equivalent will be paid for part time.
- Customer Service
- Front House
- General Administration
- People Skills
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'