Hospitals Team - Adult Social Worker
Are you looking for working with adults? Here is an opportunity for you to work as Social Worker Adults for Hospital in Leicestershire.
The pay rate would be up to £34 per hour depending on your location and this may be negotiable.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify, investigate and manage potential safeguarding, mental capacity, continuing health care and other high risk situations where citizens’ safety or liberty may be at risk, working with all relevant agencies so as to enable citizens to take risks whilst protecting them from abuse, managing the risks to staff and the Council.
- Promote independence and facilitate solutions, providing practical, person-centered assistance for citizens, their family/carer and their support network
- Undertake the statutory functions of the Department relevant to the post, maintaining an up to date knowledge of legislation, policy and service developments in social work, occupational therapy and related areas of skill and expertise
- Develop expertise and knowledge of services, conditions and local community resources and to use this to contribute to the management and development of team, group and council-wide policies, processes, projects and services.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
- Registration with Social Work England
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant area
- Able to drive and holds UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talen Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'