Concept Resourcing are privileged to be working with a leading hospitality organisation to provide a large number of system trainers across the UK for a prestigious new contract starting early June 2019
Overview of Contract:
Role: Hospitality System Trainer
Contract: Initial 3 month contract starting June 2019 (potential for further work)
Work: Working on hospitality sites, training staff on a new till system (technical training provided)
Hours: Working 3-4 days a week, with occasional travel expected on a Sundays (paid a travel rate of £60)
Travel: UK wide travel, therefore you must have access to a reliable vehicle
Overnights: Frequent overnight stays throughout the UK from Monday to Thursday
Hotels: Hotel's will be arranged in advance by the client with meal allowance provided
Payment: Paying £110 per day or (£60 for a travel day) + 28p per mile mileage, contractors will be paid weekly via umbrella service or LTD Company
- Currently in hospitality - in either host/floor manager/assistant manager position
- Looking to stay working with the hospitality but not as many unsociable / long hours
- Excited about IT / EPoS/ Table Management / apps in use in hospitality
- Working across multiple hospitality operators and trading models
- Working with the UK market leader
- Use of a reliable vehicle and full UK driving license is a must
This is an excellent opportunity for long term contract work with a rapidly expanding market leader within Hospitality.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'