Berkeley Scott are currently recruiting for experienced hospitality Team Leaders & Supervisors to work at some of the most iconic events and venues across the Midlands.
It is essential that all applicants will need to have AT LEAST 1 YEARS experience working in hospitality.
- An experienced supervisor or team leader within a fast-paced hospitality environment·
- Excellent Customer Service
- Current Food Hygiene Level 2
- Well presented, with a passion for leading by example
- Show initiative and ability to work under pressure
Why Join Us:
- Weekly pay with rates up to £10 per hour + holiday pay
- Opportunities for long term work, further progression & permanent placements
- Sociable hours to suit your needs
- Flexible shift patterns
You must be over 18 due to the service of alcohol & you must provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job