Are you looking to develop your career within the hospitality industry, supporting a prestigious busy café in a facility near, Denbighshire?
Ready for a new challenge? We have an incredible opening for a motivated and driven leader to work with a growing team where training and new product knowledge is given to deliver first class service to customers and inspire and supervise all operations.
In the role of Hospitality Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are being provided at all times
- Effectively communicating with other members of the team, showing drive, ambition and an ability to motivate and nurture talent within the team
- Consistently seeking to improve standards
- Ensure sales opportunities are maximised
- Providing leadership, motivation & inspiration to achieve the full potential of a customer focused hospitality team
To be considered for the Hospitality Supervisor Job you must have:
- Previous experience within hospitality management including staff supervision / management experience
- The ability to deliver a constant customer service experience within a fast paced and challenging environment
- Confidence working across all sections of the operation
- Ability to work flexible hours across a 7 day a week business including evenings & late-night events
This is a permanent position working approximately 40 hours per week, 5 days across 7 which will include weekends, bank holidays and split shifts. The role is based in Prestatyn and you will be on a pay rate of £8.50 to £9.00 per hour depending upon experience and skill set.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"