Our client, a busy School in the Epsom area are looking for a Hospitality Supervisor to assist with their many functions and events throughout the year.
- To liaise with the Hospitality coordinator to review the scheduled functions and events ,Supervise and assist with the set-up of furniture and equipment for the functions and events
- To ensure that the food and beverage service at a designated area, function or event is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style as specified by the Hospitality Co-ordinator.
- To communicate with the staff in both the kitchen and the front of house staff, and in the absence of the Hospitality Coordinator be able to fully brief the front of house staff prior to the functions and events.
- To ensure that the wishes of the guests' attending a designated function or event are met so far as is reasonably possible and in line with set procedures.
- To ensure that all dishes are efficiently transported to the function or event venue station and that the station is clean and clear throughout the service.
- To report all comments/complaints/problems to the Hospitality Co-coordinator.
- To attend training, briefings and meetings as instructed by the Hospitality Coordinator.
- To respond and act on any other reasonable request made by the Senior Leadership Team.
- Free Lunch on shift
- Free gym membership
- Additional days holiday for every year completed (up to 25 days)
Ideal candidates will have similar experience and/or a related qualification.