Would you like to start a career where your earnings are driven by your hard work and ambition, specifically by using your Hospitality knowledge and experience?
If so read on….
We're looking for a highly self-motivated and driven individual to join our team and drive our Hospitality recruitment division forward.
You will be an individual with senior level hospitality experience and a passion for the industry.
The role will involve:
- Expertly sourcing, screening and interviewing the right candidates to match vacancies
- Build and develop existing client relationships and managing key accounts
- Proactively sourcing new business through sales methods such as cold calling, face to face meetings, networking and social media, to develop and grow your recruitment desk
This role is suited to someone who thrives in a results driven environment.
You will be/have:
- Experience in a managerial position in a hotel, restaurant or hospitality organisation an advantage
- Used to working to targets and KPIs
- Proven experience of making a positive impact to Sales and profitability
- Resilience, persistence and tenaciousness
- Driven, self-motivated and ambitious, with the desire to succeed/achieve
- Experience of recruiting staff
- Knowledge of MS Outlook and comfortable learning new systems
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms (ideally from a business perspective)
- An excellent command of English including both written and spoken skills
What we're offering…
The chance to be a key member of the team, specialising in recruitment for the Hospitality sector across a variety of roles and the multitude of clients based in Herts.
We offer approved ongoing training and a comprehensive reward and recognition programme which includes industry leading salary and an uncapped commission scheme, performance awards and pension plan, amongst other corporate benefits.
We also reward success quickly and there is a clear progression pathway, with initial 6 monthly targets for pay rises and excellent prospects for promotion.
We have a great working environment with lovely, offices . You'll be working in a small friendly team, with a strong work ethic but always keen to celebrate success and have fun on the way. Staff are valued and rather than be a small cog in a large wheel, your ideas and success will be appreciated and rewarded.
If you would like to find out more, please contact me (Chaya) directly on for an informal chat, or please apply and we will be in touch if your application is successful.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.