Caffe Manager - Central London
Wallacespace provides brighter thinking spaces for off-site meetings, training, workshops and events. Founded in 2002, we now operate across 4 buildings in Central London, with 60 different spaces for between 4 and 150 people.
The success of our business is rooted in the strong relationships we have with our clients, most of whom return to us regularly and recommend us to others. Beyond the creative, bright and fresh spaces we offer, we aim to delight our clients with our energetic 'can-do and do do’ attitude and everyone who works with us shares our refreshing and positive approach to providing great space with outstanding service.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and energetic Caffe Manager for one of our four central London venues, where no one day is the same. Our venues are unique in style and unique in the staff that we employ and our Caffe’s are no exception to this.
1) Kitchen Spaces
- Atmosphere - creating a great atmosphere in the Caffe for the clients
- Stock Management - responsible for the ordering, stock control, following in-house procedures and reporting on stock
- Caffe Team - managing a team of up to 15 people including a supervisor, waiting staff, kitchen porters and chefs
- Hygiene and food safety - responsible that the hygiene standards are met at all times, training staff in hygiene practices and cleanliness in the caffes
- Kitchen spaces - responsible that the caffes are opened and closed correctly each day and the caffe team follow the opening and closing procedure
- Training - oversee the training of new Caffe Assistants
2) Event Management
- Event Support - organizing and managing evening functions
- Reporting - using our in-house software to gather information for events and being able to relay this back to the teams
- Communication - being able to clearly communicate up, down and across all departments, along with suppliers and any external companies
- Clients - liaising with the clients on a daily basis to make sure of any special dietary requirements for lunch and liaising the information to the chefs
3) Brand Support
- Suppliers - maintaining relationships with suppliers as well as negotiating to achieve value for money
- Brand acumen - using industry knowledge, look at how we can evolve our offerings and develop our teams training and service skills
This is a varied and intelligent role that requires you always to establish strong relationships with the people around you: clients, your team and your managers. It requires an abundance of energy, resourcefulness, and a love of dealing with people and delivering a first class food service to our clients throughout their day with us.
In addition to some great day to day benefits, you will also receive
- £23-25k per annum (depending on experience) plus discretionary bonus.
- 25 days holiday + bank hols.
- Working environment to inspire, motivate and collaborate both our clients and staff.
- Excellent personal and professional development opportunities.
- Advantage of working with a close-knit team.
- Breakfast & lunch included -@ wallacespace our food is designed to help our clients stay focused + more productive, so we’d be missing a trick if we didn’t share it with our teams.
- Bonus scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Access to travel loans, childcare vouchers + the cycle to work scheme.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. However, in line with the Asylum & Immigration Act any candidate must be eligible to live & work in the UK.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'