Hospitality Manager - Solihull Area - Up to 28k - Day Time Hours
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and proven Hospitality Manager to work within a prestigious, corporate setting in the Solihull Area.
The site caters for 120 customers in a rosette standard restaurant and has extensive hospitality service which includes working lunches, buffets and fine dining events.
As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
The candidate must also posses the following experience and qualities:
* Have worked in a similar environment at that level
* Be a proven, hands-on leader
* Be naturally out going and vibrant
* Have the ability to train and inspire
* Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
* Be financially astute
* Be innovative and creative
* Have excellent organisation skills
* Need to be driven by excellence
* Have strong IT literacy
* Demonstrate great attention to detail
* Be up to date with current food trends
* Have hospitality and function/event experience
The shift patterns are predominantly Monday to Friday 7am to 3:30pm working 40 hours per week. A degree of flexibility would be required due to the nature of the business.
In exchange for these qualities a competitive salary of up to 28k would be available along with an enhanced pension scheme and life assurance.
If this sounds like you then please apply below, call Marco on or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'