Hospitality Manager- Flagship Site- Tesco's Head Office
Do you thrive in a fast paced, commercial environment that can only offer the highest quality of hospitality service? Can you get the best out of people whist keeping them engaged and focussed? Are you innovative, passionate about food and looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference? If so this could be the opportunity you are looking for…
Servest are recruiting for an experience Hospitality Manager to oversee the Tesco Head Office central building in Welwyn Garden City- we are looking for an experience Hospitality professional who can be flexible with hours as this position includes early mornings and late nights as part of the role.
You will be responsible for managing the Hospitality and events onsite- this could be anything from drinks and pastries for 10 to an event for hundreds of people- sometimes at short notice- the job is fast paced and varied with no two days the same. This is a Monday to Friday role-you will be very much lead by business demands with your working time
As the Hospitality / Events Manager your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager this is a hands on role at the site
- Managing a small team of staff within the overall catering team to deliver all Hospitality and Fine Dining, working alongside the Head Chef.
- Training and maintaining your team to provide quality customer service at all times
- You will be the first point of contact for the hosts so a professional and customer focused approach is needed- You will be the innovation behind driving all events and concepts and consistently work to improve the already fantastic service.
- Proven track record in high end hospitality and fine dining.
- Knowledge of current food trends and a passion for quality service is a must.
- You will have strong commercial acumen, with the ability to manage a profitable account.
- As the Hospitality Events Manager you must be able to lead, develop and motivate staff- as well as run an effective and seamless service - a overall great communicator
- You will demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, be the face of the business and always be happy to get stuck in to assist your team- a leader by example with a smile!
- We are looking for a manager who is innovative and can bring new ideas to the table, is confident with an outgoing personality as well as being professional and the face of our business. You must be keen to continue self-development within this role and have ambition for further promotion or growth.
We are offering a competitive salary, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, Auto enrolment pension, company training and the chance of internal progression.
Servest offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits. Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. To find out more please visit our website
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please forward your CV
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE**