My client is a busy mobile catering business, who in their third year of trading is going from strength to strength being requested to cater at many prestigious events. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to help grow the business and represent the company at many events, from weddings and music festivals to markets and motor racing.
You will be the face of the company, providing an exceptional level of customer service at all events.
- Managing a team and organising shift patterns
- Recruiting team members as and when required
- Be on site and on hand to set up prior to an event
- Be on site and on hand to pack away after an event
- Coordinating staff across multiple events at the same time
- Responding to customer enquiries and managing the event diary to take bookings
- Helping with new menu ideas
- Be responsible for the care of vehicles on and off site
- Assisting customers with their event requests
- Dealing with bespoke packages for private events
- Updating Social Media
- Ordering stock
- Responding to enquiries via email and social media
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a strong hospitality background, preferably both food and drink
- Will have experience in managing a team
- Will be used to a flexible working pattern
- You will need a can-do attitude
- Good time management
- A flexible working approach
- Available to work a variety of weekends and weekdays at short notice
A full UK driving licence is required
£20,000 (Negotiable) + Bonus
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Event Management
- Food Industry
- Bar Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job