Hospitality Manager - High Profile Site - Reading
My Client is one of the UK and Europe's leading Leisure/Hospitality/Retail businesses, with locations across the UK.
Due to continued growth and success they now have an opportunity for an experienced Manager to join their high profile, very popular site in the center of Reading.
YOU MUST have run your own large turnover, high-paced, retail or hospitality unit, with a real understanding of how to motivate your team to produce the highest levels of customer service, backed by strong operational skills.
As the Manager, you will be reporting into the General Manager and support in the day-to-day running of the site where no two days are ever the same. You'll lead and develop an enthusiastic team and inspire them to make highly commercial decisions whilst also ensuring the delivery of an unforgettable experience to each and every customer.
* Management experience within a fast paced Retail, Leisure or Hospitality business
* Have a good understanding of how to manage a P&L account
* Have managed a site with a high degree of customer footfall where there is a high focus on providing customer experience (not just managing transactions)
* Experience of managing a £1.5m+ turnover site
* Experience of leading a team of circa 15+ people with direct responsibility for at least 3 supervisors/managers
* Able to demonstrate proven examples of using business data and KPI reports to make commercially sound decisions that drive business performance.
In return you will receive a competitive base salary plus a very generous bonus and benefits package alongside world class training and develop to move your career within the business to the next level.
**We contractually require all of our Managers to live within a 1 hour maximum journey to work at any time**
If this exciting opportunity sounds right for you then please submit your CV via the link below , or call Sara Pickering at Mandeville Recruitment on for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- STORE MANAGER
- GENERAL MANAGER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'