About the Role
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional but relaxed atmosphere in the dining room and will ensure that residents and visitors receive an efficient food service.
Our ideal Hospitality Assistant will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Experience of working in a catering service in a similar environment is desirable but not essential.
- Delivering prepared food from the kitchen to the dining areas and serving meals to residents in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Ensure refreshment is always available
- Setting up tables, tidy work areas and preparing food areas for next service to ensure high standards of hygiene
- Ideally some experience working in a busy restaurant/hospitality or catering
- Good communication and excellent customer service skills to be able to deliver a good service to our visitors and elderly residents
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive and flexible
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
*Apprenticeship opportunities availableKings Manor Care Home
Set amongst countryside on the outskirts of the beautiful market town of Ottery St Mary, Kingâ€™s Manor is a luxurious purpose-built care home with 66 comfortable en-suite rooms set over three floors. The aim is to provide unique and personalised assistance to each individual in high-quality accommodation â€“ in an idyllic and tranquil setting. The home is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens with the rooms on the ground floor enjoying access to the gardens from private patio areas. The luxurious, interior-designed surroundings are tailored to the needs of individuals, ensuring people can benefit from outstanding nursing, residential and dementia care within tailored and stylish surroundings. Kingâ€™s Manor is designed to ensure the people living with us enjoy a â€˜home from homeâ€™ atmosphere with a choice of stunning areas and facilities to relax in or to entertain friends and family. The bright lounges have views over open countryside with access to outside space on all levels from one of the many terraces.
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at [email protected] or you can call us at <>.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'