Hospitality Chef Quality Assurer
Have you experience in Apprenticeships? Are you a qualified Quality Assurer, Internal Verifier or IQA?
Parkhouse Bell are the dedicated recruitment partner to a leading, national specialist training and apprenticeship provider in the Hospitality and Catering sector.Together, we are expanding their Quality team and recruiting for a Hospitality Chef Quality Assurer for London.
The role of a Quality Assurer involves primarily involves providing support, guidance, coaching and mentoring to Trainer Assessors delivering a range of Hospitality and Catering Apprenticeships and training programmes, to improve teaching and learning practices.
You will work regionally, remotely out with Trainer Assessors in learners workplaces. You will be attached to a local office, for the purpose of attending team meetings, training and training, etc. You will be employed on a full-time, permanent basis, but given complete flexibility to plan your working week to suit your own schedule.
We are keen to hear from applicants that are qualified Assurers/Verifiers as well as Hospitality Assessors seeking progression.
For all applicants we require prior vocational experience in Hospitality and Catering, which could have been gained within Chef or Kitchen roles. You will also have:
- Quality Assurance qualification (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4)
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship Standards
- Full UK Driving License and access to own transport for business purposes
In return you will be offered:
- Competitive starting salary between £28,000 - £32,500pa (based on experience and qualifications)
- Expensed TFL travel or mileage when out on visits
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Enhanced benefits package including; Buy/Sell annual leave, healthcare cash plan, enhanced pension and other perks
If you are interested please apply by uploading your most current CV and we will be in contact with you to discuss your interest and guide you through the next stages of the selection process.
- Internal Quality Assurer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'