Your role will be to provide an appropriate level of service to our customers in the Costa Outlet, Cranberries’ Restaurant and associated areas. To deliver a professional and dedicated service at all times. To act as an ambassador for the organisation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be aware of and to comply with company and legal requirements including health, safety and hygiene.
- To ensure that tasks are carried out in accordance with departmental procedures and work instructions
- To ensure that all students/guests are cared for in a professional and welcoming manner and receive a high level of customer service
- To plan and carry out duties assigned by any senior member of the Hospitality team or Food and Beverage Manager in an efficient manner.
- To prepare all food and beverage service stations for service, replenish all condiments and cutlery and ensure all seating areas are set up to the correct standard
- To ensure that all food and beverage service areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and hygienic condition at all times and that all cleaning schedules are completed and signed at the end of each shift
- To ensure that you are aware of the content of all menus before service commences
- To use and maintain equipment as trained and to immediately report any faults to the Hospitality Supervisor/Food and Beverage Manager
- To act as cashier, ensure all money/credit cards/meal cards are collected correctly and to balance the till at the end of the shift, ensuring correct payment is deposited with the Mitchell Hall Reception team.
- To assist the Hospitality Supervisor and Food & Beverage Manager in directing the casual team members during the shift and when required carrying out training of new team members
- When necessary, check levels of team members on shift and in conjunction with the Hospitality Supervisor/Food and Beverage Manager and reduce or increase level required for the shift
- If assigned to do so, type menus for service, check KX system for changes to business/numbers, ensure all areas are left clean and cleaning check lists are completed and signed if the Hospitality Supervisor is not on Duty
- To follow all food handling and hygiene and guidelines regulations at all times
- Service Areas
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'