A fantastic professional services firm in the City is looking for a Hospitality Assistant to attend to
all visitors; to ensuring a professional and warm welcome and to also provide hospitality and
fine dining for meetings and events.
Would suit ex airline or boutique hotel experience!
A fantastic professional services firm in the City is looking for a Hospitality Assistant to attend to all visitors; to ensuring a professional and warm welcome and to also provide hospitality and fine dining for meetings and events.
Would suit an ex-airline, boutique hotel or similar experience where first class customer service and food prep is essential.
- To provide an attentive service to all visitors
- To ensure that all service areas are set up to the required standard
- To provide catering services; to include, breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- To ensure that all meeting rooms are fit for purpose
- To initiate good customer service and ensure premium service is upheld
- To co-operate with all catering staff and undertake such duties to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times
- Assist with ensuring areas are maintained in a clean & tidy condition
- To maintain the required standards of personal hygiene and food handling practices, in accordance with the Hygiene policy and current legislation.
The role will also entail undertaking the following activities with the team, when required:
- To undergo training courses and attend company meetings when necessary.
- To be prepared to change work methods, patterns or departments to help ensure the smooth running of the unit.
- To work reasonable amounts of overtime provided notice is given.
- Good educational background
- Previous experience of working in a professional customer service environment
- Food services experience required
- Silver Service trained would be great too!
- Professional Services
- Hospitality Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'