We are looking for a full time Hospitality assistant to join our well established team at Ferrars hall.
Country court care- Ferrars Hall, Huntingdon
Summary of Role
The role will be to assist the kitchen team and care home team in ensuring smooth service of meals, serving refreshments throughout the day and being the face of the catering team.
Our General Assistant / Hospitality is responsible for greeting and serving customers in a professional, warm, friendly and genuine manner. Also responsible for preparing and serving a range of beverages and cafe foods in line with client requirements and Elior UK standards.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Setting up dining rooms prior to each service
- Serving all residents meals
- Cleaning down all hospitality areas
- Serving refreshments to residents and visitors
As General Assistant /Hospitality for Elior you will be expected to:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As General /Hospitality we look for:
- 1 year experience in hospitality is preferred.
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
£8.00 per hour
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.