- Kitchen Assistant
- An excellent opportunity now exists for a General Assistant.
- This role offers you the opportunity to demonstrate great customer service
- Country Court Care
- Beech Lodge
- Frogs Abbeygate
- Holbeach St Johns
- PE12 8QJ
Summary of Role
- Our General Assistant is responsible for greeting and serving customers in a professional, warm, friendly and genuine manner. Also responsible for preparing and serving a range of beverages and cafe foods in line with client requirements and Elior UK standards.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- As General Assistant for Elior you will be expected to:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- As General Assistant we look for:
- Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills
- Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures and operating procedures and rules
- Ability to establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintain professional image at all times
- Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion
Core Values and Behaviours
- Because we believe that the whole eXperience matters as General Assistant for Elior we look for:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
- £7.50 gross salary
- As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
- Part time and Full time position available – from 12 to 30 hours per week