We are currently seeking an experienced Hospitality Assessor/Training Advisor (Professional Cookery and Front of House) to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of Apprenticeship Level 2 and 3 qualifications & Functional Skills, for a well-established and respected training provider based in North West. You will need to be flexible to travel across Liverpool, Manchester and Chester regions
The role will require you to be involved in all aspects of the Professional Cookery and Front Of House Apprenticeship delivery including the carrying out of assessments and also liaising with employers, external verifiers and staff to maximise framework completions. You will be possess a strong occupational background in Hospitality, and ideally hold a Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in Hospitality.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
With a passion for working with others and supporting learners towards maximising their full potential, you will take responsibility for managing a caseload learners, creating a bespoke and meaningful lesson plan and schedule of learning to support and motivate learners towards achieving qualifications, stretching their learning, increasing their knowledge and capabilities and supporting them while they evolve intellectually and professionally.
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications including Apprenticeships and NVQ's within a sector specific area and in a variety of locations and environments / organisations.
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
- Utilise the use of learner's lesson plan to record and endorse the journey the learner has undergone towards achieving their qualification. This along with all other documentation should be completed accurately and timely to support the overall business objective and also to ensure all materials are available on request for audit purposes.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- A1 Assessor Award (or equivalent)
- Relevant Teaching Qualification
- Functional Skills L2 Qualifications
- Strong occupational competence in Hospitality
- Experience using E-Portfolio systems
- Excellent attention to detail/Time management skills
- Positive and dynamic with the ability to think on your feet and solve problems
- The opportunity to work with a well-respected and established Provider
- Starting salary range £23750k
- Attractive Employee Benefits package, including travel expenses, work tools etc
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
- work based learning
- Internal Verifier
- Front of House
- Professional Cookery
- Back of house