KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Hospitality Assessor - Front and Back of House
Location: Berkshire / Oxfordshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,500 + Bonus + Location Allowance (Dependent upon candidate postcode)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Company Car after probation + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Delivering full Apprenticeships in; Hospitality, Front and Back of House related qualifications levels 2/3 (to include, but not limited to: Hospitality Supervision & Leadership, Bar Service, Reception, Food Preparation, Kitchen Services etc...).
- Provide additional support for the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet specific needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must hold occupational competency in Front of House Hospitality Management with some Back of House / Kitchen experience.
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Hospitality; Front and Back of House related qualifications levels 2/3.
- Confident with Maths and English - (grades C or above - or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job