Delivering an efficient portering service in a busy Hospital .
We are currently recruiting for a Hospital Porter to deliver portering services to the highest standards.
Specifically you will:
- Assist with the smooth running of the hospital services.
- Transport equipment, medical records, meals, furniture and linens as required
- Receive, sort and deliver mail to various departments and wards.
- Ensure all waste is collected and disposed of to agreed standards.
- Ensure Hygiene standards and Health and Safety regulations are complied with at all times.
- Comply with agreed security procedures.
- Assist staff and patients ensuring and excellent standard of service is delivered.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a similar role preferred
- An ability to work efficiently both independantly and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional approach
- To be educated to National Level 2 - e.g., GCSE grades A*-C
The OCS Group provide a range of facilities services, including cleaning, catering and portering services to healthcare customers across the UK.
- Full Time Hospital Porter Full Time Hospital Job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job