Hospital Plumbing Engineer SYS 23544
You will have at least 12 months experience and looking to step up to join the largest private healthcare group in the country.
Qualifications and Skills needed -
* Experience in a Maintenance Environment post apprenticeship or qualification gained
* Current Construction Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card / JIB Card.
* Experience in working under own initiative is required.
* General engineering experience, demonstrating practical knowledge of L8 Legionella ACOP, working with BMS, HVAC, Medgas within Hospital buildings
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes -
* 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
* Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
* Private Medical insurance
* Life Assurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Bi-annual health Screening
* Family and Friends Discount on services
* 24 -7 Counselling program.
For more information please call Chris on or email
Team 24 - Apply Online is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job