Gilbert Meher are currently working with a leading Healthcare provider that boasts over 20 hospitals and clinics throughout Europe. The company is growing and is looking for an Operational Controller to drive ownership of efficient operational coordination, execution and cost management within the hospital.
- Own the order to invoice process including documentation creation, matching and coding, obtaining approvals and chasing back orders
- Provide end-to-end management of all supply chain related documentation
- Manage the monthly reconciliation of materials purchases, usage and stock holding levels
- Provide administrative support for the monthly stock take process
- Manage day-to-day interactions with central suppliers and manage any local suppliers end-to-end.
Skills and Experience:
- Finance administration skills
- Solution focused, organised individual with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook) and experience of dealing with low tech, manual systems
- Specific knowledge re materials and stock management
- Experience in working in supply chain environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Healthcare Provider that has clear opportunities for progression.
- Stock Management
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job