In joining CAS Behavioural Health, you’ll become part of an inspirational team who are focused on delivering exceptional care in a modern environment alongside staff who care as much about patient outcomes as you.
We’ll support you in working the way you want to, creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and enhance your skills every day.
Create real positive change, in your career and through your care.
About The Beeches
The Beeches offers a specialist service for patients with autism and learning difficulties.
In this role you will:
• Assess social and health needs of prospective Patients and subsequently to monitor the planning and on-going evaluation of care
• Ensure that all referrals are adequately assessed with all reports prepared within set time limits, comprehensively and to a high standard
• Continually assess and supervise the work of Staff to ensure consistently high standards and efficient running of the Hospital while creating an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients
• Manage and maintain agreed budgets, in conjunction with the Operations Director or Group Directors, by monitoring on a weekly basis and taking corrective action as required
• Lead the implementation of risk assessment, risk management and embed clinical governance within the Hospital.
We're looking for people who:
• Have first class knowledge of the CQC guidelines and the Mental Health Act
• Have post registration experience.
• Have experience in acute, rehabilitation or forensic psychiatry.
• Have previous management / supervisory experience
• Are a Registered Mental Health Nurses or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (with current PIN)
• Have evidence of functioning in a supervisory role as a clinician in a similar setting within a multi-disciplinary team.
In return we’ll offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.